Sunday, June 14, 2009

An intimate gathering

My good friend Matt had a few people over to his house last night. We were celebrating two of my really good friends' birthdays; Jake whose birthday was on the 13th and Devin whose birthday is today the 14th. It was a small group of people but we had a great time, I met some really cool new people and got to shoot over half of the people there in the hallway, with one of the most goofy setups I've ever shoot! Making these photos was insanely fun!













4 comments:

  1. dude in blue shirt (8th) looks like mclovin..

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude in blue shirt (8th) is mclovin

    shakeFACE ringFLASH......balllerrrrrrr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I did this same exact thing a year ago at a friend's birthday party in SB. Ringflash birthday parties are the best! Good job bud :)

    ReplyDelete