Monday, August 24, 2009

Factual Facts

FACT:

The bicycle film festival will be in town this weekend and I'm super pumped about it. This will be my second year going so I've only had one year of experiencing it, but I can wholeheartedly say that I really enjoyed the experience. I like bicycles (a lot) and I like artistic imagery (a lot) so it's only natural that the merging of the two would be an awesomely amazing experience for me. You should go! check out this site and make some time to experience this event.

...FACT!


In other news (and this pertains to the tittle of the posting a lot more)...

On a whim last night, a few friends and I agreed it would be clever and silly to start a fact-posting blog and so we did!

Check it out at http://www.factualfacts.tumblr.com/

1 comment:

  1. I like it!
    Factual Facts is right up there with Earl's opinion. His sub-head is "What Earl wants you to know."
    similar but not the same.
    Simian, but can't complain.
    ...Fact!
    Aunt Chelly

    ReplyDelete