Saturday, February 28, 2009

Another Day In Paradise

Yesterday was quite rad! I started the day with another drive, with Skippy, to the store; I'm starting to get the hang of right-hand-drive and driving on the opposite side of the road. After the boys and I had breakfast we threw on some sun-block, strapped a few surfboards on to the car (affectionately known as Carlos) and headed toward the beach. The waves weren't very good but the scene was beautiful. The day was full of jokes and laughter and it really was a fantastic time. After a few hours at the beach, we went out for a bite to eat and cruised through another part of town called Noosa-Junction. We split from there toward another family's house, out in the bush a little ways, to check out a car that Mike and Seton Might be buying. They were super-gracious hosts; just really great people. We stayed well into the early evening chatting, looking at surfboards, talking of great adventures and cane-frog clubbing; I guess it's a means of pest control but I took no part because the guilt would've killed me! The night ended early, in a quite mellow way, which was great.








No comments:

Post a Comment