Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bicycles: The Best Invention Ever!

I am falling in love with bicycles all over again!I have been riding my bike 1000% more since I kicked my cold and I'm loving every second of it. I've been feeling like I can't quite get enough and the more I ride the better I feel. I wish I always felt like this about cycling; I'm never not into it but sometimes I weight the cons to certain rides and right now I'm all about it, no matter what. I think it's the production of dopamine and endorphins that's doing it to me, or maybe it's the social aspect of it all. I've been participating in group rides and races with the likes of SBFixed and the Thousand Oaks Chain Gang and it's been a blast; mashing around on bikes, hanging out with rad people, and just getting out there.

So........... Would you like to get together and ride bicycles?

No comments:

Post a Comment