Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Final Countdown

Today is my final day in Japan; I'm leaving for the airport in about four hours which just blows my mind. The past two months have really flown by quite quickly and I feel fortunate to be able to look back at everything with nothing but good feelings and good memories. I've had some amazing opportunities and I am truly looking forward to getting out on my next adventure and seeing more of the world. This will be my final installation, to this blog, from overseas for the time being. As my father put it best... My adventure is coming to a temporary halt! Also that the adventure always continues, no matter where you are, it just depends on how you interpret it all. That last bit really resonates with where I'm at in my life right now; I will return home, enjoy a California summer and graduate college before the summer's end. There's so much potential for what I can and will do and through seeing the things I've seen and meeting the people I've met, I've come to the realization that I can do anything or go anywhere that I want; anything is possible.

Though I have no idea exactly how many people read this and who they are I want to extend a sincere thank-you to any and everybody who had a hand in the past two months; be it family who helped make this possible, friends who helped put me up, friends who maintained contact, people who extended well-wishes, or anyone really. I feel lucky to have the caliber of people in my life, which I do, and I want you and them to know this.

Matta Ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment