Monday, April 13, 2009

Photos From the Most Recent Leg

Since I last wrote, I spent a day in one of the most southern cities in the Kyushu Region, Kagoshima; I visted an Aquarium and bombed on hill (via skateboard) on a volcanic island! I spent the later part of that day traveling back up to Takatski, which ended up being 5 hours by Shinkansen; I was oh so relieved to put down my bags, shower, and crawl into bed. Today was spent, day-tripping to Nara, with Luke. We went and visited a few shrines and temples and finished our day watching an American film at the local cinema. Today was pretty solid, Luke and I shared tons of laughs, we took photos, and ended the night with a photo-editing powwow! This blog will be short, as I have to go to sleep and wake up in less than 5 hours to travel to Tokyo. Bellow are photos from the past week (give or take a couple of days).




















































No comments:

Post a Comment