Friday, March 13, 2009

Goodbye Queensland

So I'm about three hours away from boarding a plane, headed for Sydney. I spent last night in Brisbane with Mike, Seton, our friend Skippy, and Nikki; it was a blast! I'll admit that the last week has been painfully slow and I've been fairly anxious to leave, but last night really made me realize how much I've missed my friends and how quickly our time together flew by. I had an amazing time and I'm super grateful to have been able to have had the time with them that I did.

I got to go to my first Rugby League game yesterday, which was super exciting. The atmosphere was unreal; 55 thousand (plus) people in attendance. We spent the remainder of the night making our way around the city of Brisbane and didn't end up getting back to where we were staying until after four AM.

I'm really looking forward to spending the next few days in Sydney. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I'm really happy that I was able to squeeze that stop into my holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment