Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Konichiwa!

I made it into Tokyo just after 6am this morning. I was super sleep-deprived and I spend the better part of the day aimlessly walking around Tokyo, trying to find an internet cafe. After I found one and made contact with the person I had intended to, I got back on my feet, took to the street and tried to find an english-speaking information center where I could find some information on accommodations. After a drawn out success I walked back to the Shinjuku station and headed to Yoyogi where I'm staying in a hostel. It's small, it's simple, and best of all it has a real bed; it's practically perfect! Tonight marks the first night that I'm sleeping in a real bed in over a month! Although I just got to Tokyo and I haven't even took a night-stroll I'm going to have to pass; tonight is all about getting rest. I arrived at melbourne, for my departure, 28 hours ago and it's about time I laid down and had some proper rest!





No comments:

Post a Comment