Monday, March 23, 2009

Leaving Australia

In just a few hours I'll be packing my stuff into my friend Lex's car and heading for Melbourne Airport, to fly to Tokyo Japan.

Things I loved about Australia:

1. Good People: I've been touched by tremendous generosity and goodwill; I really feel fortunate to have spent a month among great people that were both positive and uplifting.

2. Public Transport: I love public transportation! Having a general metro-link pass, where you can hop from train, to bus, to fairy, to tram, etc. is just downright amazing. I will truly miss this luxury when I return to the states.

3. Great Produce: There was some really good food out here; it was not that different from being home which made the transition pretty easy.

I'M GOING TO JAPAN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment