Sunday, March 15, 2009

Loving it!

So I got into Sydney yesterday and took public transport out to where I'm staying while here in Bondi Beach. When I arrived my new-friend Corey had to go to work, so I walked with her down to the main area here where all the shops, cafes and restaurants are. This place is unbelievably beautiful; it's got so much going for it. I walked around for hours and got caught in a gnarly thunder/rain-storm. By the time I got home I was soaking wet; it was as if I jumped into a pool with all of my clothes on!! Later in the night, after all three girls got home, we went out with a tone of people that live in their same building. There's a couple of New Zealanders, and tons of kids from Europe; we had a killer night. So far, it's been amazing being here; everyone has been so hospitable and welcoming. I leave on Tuesday, and I can already tell that I'm going to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment